The myCarepod app is an amazing tool that people with spina bifida and/or hydrocephalus can use to track their health and wellbeing and develop their self-management skills.
It has been created by a company called Excelicare. SBH Scotland will be using it as a means to support our members as well as giving our members the opportunity to improve and track their overall wellbeing.
myCarepod helps you track your personal health when you use its main features. These include a messaging service, appointment scheduler, a wellmometer, and so much more!
How Does it Help You Day-to-Day?
- The app is simple to use, and you can update your information whenever is best for you. This makes it easy to use in your daily life!
- The emotional check-in feature lets you set your mood each day and helps you track your mood changes over time. You can also record and track your pain levels every day in the pain assessment section of the app.
- The messaging service lets you contact your care circle (the people who help you on your health journey) any time in the day.
- The appointment scheduler helps you keep your past and future appointments all in one place!
How Will It Make Your Life better?
- Use the app daily to help you take control of your own health and wellbeing!
- SBH Scotland can monitor trends surrounding your health to make sure we provide you with the best support!
- It is a safe haven where recording your data is secure and you choose who can see your health information.
- The app will help you become more independent. Giving you all the tools you need to take control of your health and wellness journey!
Find out more about: