At SBH Scotland we believe in building strong relationships with all of our supporters. They are the beating heart of our charity. Businesses are a big part of our supporter base and incredibly important to us so we launched a Business Ambassador Programme to engage with businesses and organisations small and large.
Not only can supporting and working with SBH Scotland help to fulfil all of your corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals, your involvement can be a huge asset in helping us raise awareness of our charity across your own networks as well as supporting us in raising critical funds.
Being a smaller charity, your support can have a massive impact.
Deborah Roe, our Director of Fundraising said, “As a charity supporting rare conditions, it’s so important for us to get as much support as possible in every sector so we can reach our annual targets and continue lifeline support for those families who rely on us each day. Over the coming years we hope our Business Ambassador programme will go from strength to strength and we thank those who are already involved.”
Ideas for Ambassadors:
- Add a hyperlink from your website to ours
- Add a message about your support in your email footer
- Dual brand products - add our logo to your branded clothing, stationery and communications
- Use your comms to clients to promote our events or raise awareness for the charity
- Join our events committees
- Donate your skills and time to volunteer with SBH Scotland
We're very grateful to, and proud to have the support of the following businesses as Ambassadors:
- Andrew Goldberg ActionCOACH
- Chisholm Hunter
- GFW Quality Management
- Instant Impact Group
- Make Believe Events
- Nairnbrook Printing
- Westender Magazine
If you'd like more information on becoming a Business Ambassador for SBH Scotland please email us.
Find out why your support is so important here.