Grand Christmas Raffle 2017
The SBH Scotland Grand Christmas Raffle is back. And this year it’s a cracker! Up for grabs is a tinsel-tastic £1000 along with a host of other fantastic prizes.
Just imagine what kind of festive season you could have with £1,000 to spend on food, drink and presents for all the family. To be in with a chance of winning all you’ve got to do is spend £1 on a ticket.
Gold Star Tickets: 2 lucky people who purchase tickets will also win an instant £50 if they have a gold star on the back of their ticket. Call 03455 211 600 with the ticket number and a cheque will be sent straight out to you.
Of course, if you’re feeling in a generous mood, and you want to have more than one chance of lifting the jackpot, then you could dig a little deeper and buy a whole book of tickets for only a tenner. And what about asking your friends, neighbours and workmates to do the same? That way you get to spread the love and Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland also ends up a winner.
If the first prize of £1,000 wasn’t enough to tempt you, there’s also a Santa-sack full of other prizes to be won including:
- a £100 voucher from Phase Eight
- a spa day for two at The Westerwood Hotel and Country Club in Cumbernauld
- traditional afternoon tea for two at the Raddison Blu Hotel in Glasgow
- £50 Frankie & Benny’s voucher
- We have set ourself the challenge of selling 20,000 tickets between now and Wednesday, 20 December. It’s a tall order, but here at SBH Scotland we’re confident that, with your help, we can reach that target.
The draw will take place on Thursday, 21 December – giving the winner three whole shopping days to fill up on festive goodies in time for Christmas.Don’t miss out on this chance to make your festive season sparkle.