A Question of Burns - 25th January 2023
We can't wait to welcome you to a Question of Burns. It promises to be bigger and better than ever so get your guests together for an unmissable night of Burns!
The ultimate corporate Burns event is back to enjoy it's 30th anniversary celebrations with you. Book NOW for 'A Question of Burns 2023' featuring exceptional comedian Fred MacAulay as well as the world’s leading Robert Burns performer, Chris Tait, and all hosted by rugby legend, Andy Nicol. Other performers to be confirmed...
Following on from the phenomenal success of World's Biggest Burns in 2021, and sponsored by Chisholm Hunter we're delighted to announce our famous Burns Supper is back, and “in person”, at the newly refurbished ballroom of the Glasgow Hilton on the 25th January 2023.
Book Now Online
High demand expected - early booking advised.
- Standard Guest Tickets: £105 or £1000 for table of 10.
- Red, Red Rose Guest Sponsor Package: £1100 for a table of ten plus logo on screen and in programme as a Red, Red Rose Sponsor.
Unable to attend but would like a presence?
- Red, Red Rose Sponsor Package (without tickets): £300 for business logo on screen and in programme as a Red Rose Sponsor.
- Other sponsor packages are available. Please email or call us on 03455 211 600 for details.
- a sparkling drinks reception
- 3 course meal
- an unrivalled evening of entertainment
As one of the largest corporate Burns Suppers in Scotland, it’s the perfect event to invite business contacts from Scotland, the UK, and throughout the world to; showcasing Scotland’s most famous bard in style!
A Burns Supper with a twist!
There’s everything to play for as you and your guests network whilst competing to be the evening’s champions!
Missed 2021? Our World's Biggest Burns can be viewed on YouTube can HERE
Thank you to all our sponsors making the evening possible.
Why not attend another one of our events? Find out more here.