A Question of Burns - 25th January 2024
A Question of Burns will be back in 2024 to entertain you and your guests. Hosted by rugby legend, Andy Nicol, this is one of the biggest corporate Burns Suppers in Scotland and you can be part of it!
Thursday 25th January 2024 - Glasgow Hilton (William Street)
This traditional celebration of Burns will include exceptional performances from Scottish actor (star of Still Game), comedian and writer, Sanjeev Kohli, who will propose the Toast to the Lassies and the world’s leading Robert Burns re-enactor, Chris Tait, will perform an immersive ‘Tam o’ Shanter’. There will be an array of Scottish songs from classical singer and soprano, Nicola Cassells, and Scottish classical crossover tenor, Colin Bryce. Kevin Brown will give his world-renowned recitation of ‘Address to a Haggis’.
A Burns Supper with a twist!
There’s everything to play for as you and your guests network whilst competing to be the evening’s champions!
High demand expected - early booking advised.
- Standard Guest Tickets: £115 each or £1100 for table of 10. Book Now
- Red, Red Rose Guest Sponsor Package: £1200 for a table of ten plus logo on screen and in programme. Book Online HERE
- a sparkling drinks reception
- 3 course meal
- an unrivalled evening of entertainment
Unable to attend but would like a presence?
- Red, Red Rose Sponsor Package (without tickets): £300 for business logo on screen and in programme as a Red, Red Rose Sponsor.
- Other sponsor packages are available. Please email or call us on 03455 211 600 for details.
As one of the largest corporate Burns Suppers in Scotland, it’s the perfect event to invite business contacts from Scotland, the UK, and throughout the world to; showcasing Scotland’s most famous bard in style!
By booking tickets you are accepting our full event terms and conditions.
Thank you to all our sponsors making the evening possible.
Why not attend another one of our events? Find out more here.