Pick your distance – Raise your funds – Turn up, walk & enjoy the great experience of a Kiltwalk!
There are 3 distances to choose from so everyone can get involved:
- The Wee Wonder - a five or six mile walk suitable for all the family
- The Big Stroll - an intermediate walk of about 14 miles
- The Mighty Stride - a challenging 23+ mile hike for those who want a serious challenge
Dates for 2018:
- Glasgow Kiltwalk - Sunday 29th April
- Aberdeen Kiltwalk - Sunday 3rd June
- Dundee Kiltwalk - Sunday 19th August
- Edinburgh Kiltwalk - Sunday 16th September
In order that the funds you raise go to us, please choose 'SBH Scotland' from their dropdown menu on sign up.
Call us before you register and we'll give you 50% OFF your registration fees!
We are looking for Kiltwalkers to raise funds for us and we're offering a fantastic 50% off the registration fee for participants who do. There's no minimum amount of sponsorship to be raised but every penny you do donate makes a big difference to the support we can provide.
For further details and to claim your voucher, contact Fundraising on 03455 211 600 or email.
Terms and conditions: A 50% off voucher code will only be given to those walkers choosing to walk for SBH Scotland.
This is tracked by SBH Scotland and The Kiltwalk at the point of registration.
Find out what other events you can take part in here.