Holding your own fundraising activities
The list is endless as to what activity you can hold yourself or take part in. We would be delighted to explore opportunities with you and tailor events to suit your own staff size and resources.
Here's a few ideas …
- Duncan’s Dirty Deeds - Bob a Job for the 21st Century! Sponsor your colleagues to do a dirty deed!
- Office Collections – Place a collection box in your office or reception
- Dress Down/Theme Days – Employees pay to dress casually or in a specific theme such as St. Andrews Day, Halloween, Burns Day, Easter or Wimbledon
- Coffee Mornings or Lunch Time Cake Sales
- 5-A-Side Football Games – Start a tournament with all money raised from entry fees being donated
Throughout the year Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland are also involved with many sponsored challenge and running events ranging from diving with sharks and abseiling to 10k’s and triathalons. These are perfect events for individuals or to be undertaken by groups.
Many companies may also choose to donate any money raised at an annual ball or special company event.
Want to attend one of our events instead? Find out more here.