Talent Show Terms and Conditions
We're delighted that you'd like to enter SBH Scotland's 'Scotland's Got Talent' as part of our entertaining event 'Sunday Night Social - Live!'. By sending in your talent audition to us you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
- By sending in your audition films, you are agreeing that you own the rights to the footage sent and that everyone who is visible in the film has given their permission for it to be shown.
- Under 16's are not allowed to send in solo entries. Under 16's are allowed to enter if they are part of a larger group, however written permission for any under 16s will be required from a parent or guardian.
- The audition film sent is the film which will be shown during the Sunday Night Social - Live event if it is chosen as a finalist
- By sending in your audition tape, if chosen as a finalist, you give SBH Scotland permission to stream your audition tape live
- You agree to abide by all current government social distancing guidelines in the production of your audition
- You agree to SBH Scotland using your footage for future promotions of talent shows held by SBH Scotland
- SBH Scotland has the final ruling on who is chosen for the talent show
- SBH Scotland reserves the right to change the format of the talent show at any point
- The winner of each Sunday Night Social - Live talent show will go onto compete to perform at one of SBH Scotland's live social events in 2021 when events are running again. SBH Scotland reserves the right to change the prize and format of how prize is won at any time. The winner does not have to perform at a further event if she/he/they do not wish to do so.
Thank you and GOOD LUCK!