Holding your own fundraising event
Holding your own fundraising event or activity is lots of fun! AND, no matter what you choose to do, our dedicated team of fundraisers are on hand to offer their expertise and support to help you make the most of your day.
If you know what you want to do, that's great - give us a call and let us know all about it - we'll send you a fundraising pack and any buckets, posters, collection cans, stickers or t-shirts you might need.
Not sure what to do? Then here's a few ideas...
- Duncan’s Dirty Deeds - Bob a Job for the 21st Century! Organise a day of dirty deeds for yourself and ask friends to sponsor you!
- Fundraising event – From coffee mornings and bingo nights to disco dinners and race nights. The key is asking yourself - "is it something I'd like to attend?" If the answer's yes, move forward from there...
- Bake sales at work, church or school. If you enjoy baking why not encourage others to do the same and ask for donations from people sampling all the delicious treats on offer!
- 5-A-Side Football Games – Start a tournament with all money raised from entry fees being donated
- We have lots more ideas too - here's our BIG LIST of Activities
If you'd rather join one of our organised activities, we'd love to have you on board Team SBH Scotland - you can find all the details here.
Contact the Fundraising Team for questions or support on 03455 211 600 or email.
Want to attend one of our events instead? Find out more here.