Golf Day, Gleneagles
Wednesday 7th October 2020
Join SBH Scotland for a memorable day of golf at one of Scotland's most prestigious courses!
The natural beauty of the Queen’s Course, at Gleneagles, inspires all golfers including the very famous! Threading through high ridges on the north and west sides of the estate, the course offers lovely woodland settings, lochans and ditches as water hazards, as well as many moorland characteristics. At 3,192 yards long, the challenge of the first nine can be deceptive, with even some of the best players finding it a test to make par into a fresh south westerly breeze. This sets the tone for a wonderful back nine, that will leave every golfer relishing a return to this world famous course.
- Team of 4 - £850
- Individual hole sponsorship - £200 (Full package of benefits available)
- Special Offer - Team of 4 + Individual hole sponsorship - £1,000
We are seeking 24 teams to take part in this fantastic tournament, which includes:
- Breakfast rolls with tea/coffee on arrival
- Complimentary goody bag for each player
- 18 wonderful holes of golf in a Stableford format, with a Shotgun start
- Two on-course games - 'Nearest the Pin' and 'Longest Drive'
- Delicious 2 course dinner served in the Dormy House
- Prize presentation, raffle and mini auction
Reserve your team place online or find out more:
Please email email@example.com or telephone 03455 211 600
Thank you to our 2020 event sponsors: