Golf Day, Gleneagles
NEW DATE Confirmed! Wednesday 6th October 2021
Join SBH Scotland for a memorable day of golf at one of Scotland's most prestigious courses!
The natural beauty of the PGA Course, at Gleneagles, inspires all golfers including the very famous! The PGA Centenary Course was home to the 2014 Ryder Cup and created by Jack Nicklaus. It is a perfect example of how to combine Scottish and American course design, with great rolling banks of rough and broad lush fairways. This is a modern classic and was an enormous challenge to design, even for such an acclaimed golf architect as Nicklaus. He called the result, “The finest parcel of land in the world I have ever been given to work with".
- Team of 4 - £850. Book Now
- Special Offer - Team of 4 + Individual hole sponsorship - £1,000. Book Now
- Individual hole sponsorship - £200 (Full package of benefits available. Email us for details.)
We are seeking 24 teams to take part in this fantastic tournament, which includes:
- Breakfast rolls with tea/coffee on arrival
- 18 wonderful holes of golf in a Stableford format, with a Shotgun start
- Two on-course games - 'Nearest the Pin' and 'Longest Drive'
- Delicious 2 course dinner served in the Dormy House
- Prize presentation, raffle and mini auction
Reserve your team place online or find out more:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 03455 211 600
Thank you to our event sponsors: