Raffle Terms and Conditions
- Draw date is Thursday 21st December 2017, 1pm, at the Dan Young Building, 6 Craighalbert Way Cumbernauld, G68 0LS, the raffle will be drawn with two witnesses.
- The Promotor is Deborah Roe, Director of Fundraising, SBH Scotland and the responsible person is Gill Sinclair, Fundraising Support Officer, SBH Scotland, Scottish Charity No: SC013328, Dan Young Building, 6 Craighalbert Way, Cumbernauld, G68 0LS, 03455 211 600
- The raffle is registered with North Lanarkshire Council
- The raffle is open to all residents in the UK, however, it is illegal for tickets to be sold to anyone under the age of 16 years, any player found to be under the age of 16 years will automatically forfeit the prize
- Tickets are £1 each or £10/book, tickets can be bought online at www.sbhscotland.org.uk/raffle
- Tickets can be paid for by cash, cheque, credit or debit card
- Tickets can be bought online, in person or over the telephone by phoning 03455 211 600
- Members of the SBH Scotland Fundraising Department cannot participate in the raffle
- Tickets cannot be sold to or by anyone in the street
- Any tickets received after the closing date of Thursday 21st December will be treated as a donation
- Profits from the raffle will support the work of SBH Scotland
- Winners will be notified in writing and the results will be published on our web sitewww.sbhscotland.org.uk/raffle
- Prizes are as advertised on the raffle ticket, there are no substitute prizes available
- If you have a complaint please call 03455 211 600
Are you gambling more than you really want to? If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit Gamble Aware’s website for help and advice at www.gambleaware.co.uk, or contact the GamCare National Helpline between 8am and midnight on 0808 8020 133.