Search for Santa - The details
The challenge starts on Tuesday 1st December. It will be live until Christmas Day (25th December).
- People can register now until 25th December.
- Everyone of all fitness levels and abilities are welcome.
- Participants can take part as individuals or as a family unit. Why not get other family households involved and race against them?
- The map can be viewed from the Virtual Mission page by any participant at anytime. You can also zoom in to Streetview on the map and see your virtual locale. Participants can also download an app for the mission so they can monitor their success on the go.
- There is a leaderboard available so you can see where your family is in comparison to others, however this is not a race. Take your time as a family and enjoy getting out and about, making up 10 miles in your own time and your own way.
- Other participants will be able to see your marker on the map.
- Each individual or family will register individually on the official Virtual Mission page
- Registration: £20. The fee includes entry into a free prize draw to win a TV.FIT annual membership - Completion certificates for children - Exclusive link to special message from Santa - Charity t-shirts available free of charge on request - Fun festive activity emails sent every 2 miles completed.
- To fundraise, an official campaign for this challenge has been set up. This can be found HERE or on the Virtual Mission page. Fundraising pages can be set up individually or by the team captain for the whole chapter. Once in our official JustGiving charity campaign click on 'Start Fundraising' to set up your page.
REGISTER NOW Click on the 'Join Mission' button on the right of screen on Desktop/Laptops. On mobile phones a 'Join Mission' button appears at the bottom of your screen.
For any questions regarding this challenge please contact Lynsey Hamilton via email or call 03455 211 600. Full details on just why this challenge is so important to us can be found on the Virtual Mission page or here.