Creating smiles throughout the year - Your support in action
We believe no one in Scotland should be left alone to cope with the affects of spina bifida and/or hydrocephalus. AND because of individuals like you no one has to...
This year we need your help. We want to make sure all our children, adults and families receive the support they need and you can make that happen.
Will you help us in 2020? There are a number of ways that you, your family and friends can support us...
- DONATE online now to make a single donation or set up a regular monthly donation.
- Text ‘SMILE’ to 70450 to donate £5. This costs £5 plus a standard rate message.
- Send a cheque made payable to ‘SBH Scotland’ to:
SBH Scotland, 6 Craighalbert Way, Dullatur, N. Lanarkshire, G68 0LS.
- Call us on 03455 211 600 to make a donation by credit/debit card.
- Register for one of our exciting challenge events in 2020!
This year it will cost over £1.4 million to provide our extensive range of specialist services and with little statutory funding we rely almost solely on people like you getting involved, alongside the generosity of trusts and the goodwill of volunteers.
Every year our services are available, free of charge, to over 3,500 children, young people and adults across Scotland through a helpline, workshops, individual and family support, home and hospital visits, youth clubs, health check clinics, one to one key workers and respite.
For more information please contact our Fundraising Team on 03455 211 600 or via email to find out how you can have a big impact on the lives of those we support today.