Be the next Folic Acid Man
Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland are looking for the next Folic Acid Man to be the face of our national health awareness campaign. Do you have what it takes?
Held in association with The All Talent Agency, we're looking for physically fit men (18 and over) across Scotland who would like to be the model leading our important campaign forward for the next 12 months. So if you fancy a future in modelling or you'd like the opportunity to work in tv and film then apply today.
Get your families and friends involved! Once we've chosen the semi-finalists we'll be asking everyone to go online and 'like' their favourites to help us chose the finalists.
The lucky winner of this competition will be the face of the new 'Are you getting enough?' campaign but they'll also win:
- A modelling contract with All Talent Agency
- A photo shoot with award winning photographer Alan Peebles
- Being the face of SBH Scotland's important folic acid campaign
- £100 Slater Menswear Vouchers
- 1 month Glasgow Nuffield Health Gym membership plus 2 personal training sessions
- Hair cut and style at the Rainbow Rooms International
Fill in our Application form attaching a current photo of you (without sunglasses or hats).
Deadline for entries is Wednesday 11th May at 5pm.
The winner will be announced live at the SBH Scotland Ladies Lunch on Sunday 5th June 2016 in Glasgow.
Terms and Conditions:
- All entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entrants must have no criminal convictions.
- By sending in your photo you agree to the photo and your name being used in online/press promotion for the competition.
- You must not send in applications for anyone else without their prior consent.
- The competition will be judged by both social media popularity and the official judges from SBH Scotland and The All Talent Agency.
- The SBH Scotland decision is final.
- If chosen as a finalist you must be available to attend the Ladies Lunch on Sunday 5th June in Glasgow.
- If chosen as the Folic Acid Man you agree to model for the charities campaign literature.
Special thanks to...