Fancy Making Some Noise at Pedal for Scotland?
SBH Scotland are one of the nominated charities who will receive funding from Global Radio's 'Make Some Noise' charity appeal this year and we're asking everyone who'd like to support their appeal if they'd like to take part in Pedal for Scotland on Sunday 10th September in Glasgow.
Over 10,000 riders will be taking part in 6 cycling routes across Scotland; From the wee janut to the Big Belter - if you like cycling this is a great challenge.
Make Some Noise offering those taking part free entry into any of the distances as long as you pledge to raise £100 for Make Some Noise.
To get signed up
- Click on this link:
- Get registered and when prompted use the code for the Heart team - HRTFM17, which will give you free entry
- This will be for any ride – 10 mile Wee Jaunt Edinburgh, 45 mile Classic Challenge or the 93 mile Big Belter.
- For your fundraising Makes Some Noise ask that you use this page
Don’t worry if you can’t get the £100 before September 10th as you have until the start of October to fundraise!
By signing up for Pedal for Scotland you also agree with the terms and conditions which are detailed below.
Pedal for Scotland 2017
Terms and Conditions of Global’s Make Some Noise:
1. I would like to take part in the Pedal for Scotland 2017 scheduled to take place on Sunday 10th September 2017 (“the Event”) on behalf of Global Charities Limited under appeal name “Global’s’ Make Some Noise” (“GMSN”).
2. I acknowledge that to participate in the Event on a GMSN place, I must pledge to raise a minimum of £100 (one hundred) in sponsorship (excluding gift aid) by 10th October 2017. I understand that I am expected to make up the shortfall myself by 10th November 2017 if applicable.
3. Any monies raised in connection with the Pedal for Scotland 2017 must be passed to Global’s Make Some Noise. I hereby accept full responsibility for ensuring that all sponsorship monies/donations received by me for the Pedal for Scotland 2017 will be paid to Global’s Make Some Noise without delay.
4. I will inform Global’s Make Some Noise as soon as possible in case I suffer any injury or become aware of any other material reason which would prohibit me from taking part in the Event.
5. I warrant that I will be at least 18 years of age on Sunday 10th September 2017 and understand the risks in taking part in this Event.
6. I know of no illness, injury or medical condition which I suffer from and which would prohibit or affect my participation in the Event and, in any case, confirm that I will seek medical advice before participating in the Event to ensure that I am in fit physical state to participate.
7. I shall not hold Global’s Make Some Noise liable for death, personal injury/damage or illness that I may suffer while participating in the Event save for where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of Global’s Make Some Noise.
8. I am happy to allow Global’s Make Some Noise and Heart to use my name and any footage, audio or photograph(s) taken of me during the Pedal for Scotland 2017 without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.