Duncan's Dirty Deeds
Do a Dirty Deed but make it a good one for SBH Scotland!
Where’s there’s muck there’s brass. Sometimes to get things done, you have to step in and get your hands dirty.
Our patron, Duncan Bannatyne, started at the very bottom to work his way up to the top and in his experience, you can’t shy away from rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
That’s why Duncan is asking you to join him, in his Dirty Deeds campaign for SBH Scotland. Think about the deed being Bob-a-Job for the 21st century, it can take place anytime and anywhere, with friends, colleagues or by yourself.
The cluttered stationery cupboard in your office, the foosty fridge, the dusty dashboard. Waist high grass, peeling paint or scuffed shoes.
It’s time to get that Dirty Deed done!
- Identify the problem area – You know what it is, don't you?
- Nominate someone or volunteer yourself to do the Dirty Deed
- Let everyone know about your planned Dirty Deed on the Declaration Form
- The important bit – be sure to ask them to pledge cash on completion
- It's time to roll up those sleeves and get it done!
- Gather the cash in your Dirty Deeds Box and then send the amount collected within to SBH Scotland.
So – volunteer yourself or a colleague to undertake a dirty deed and start getting others to pledge money to you. Then roll your sleeves up and get it done!
Contact the Fundraising Team on 03455 211 600 to sign up and get your Dirty Deeds Pack. Alternatively, email us today for more information.